1. What is the capacity of Estádio José Alvalade?
50,076 spectators, although it is sometimes less for Champions League matches.
2. What are the most expensive and cheapest tickets?
The most expensive tickets available are for VIP Seating, with the cheapest for Stand B - Goal End.
3. Where are Organised Fan Groups and visiting fans seated?
Sporting's Organised Fan Groups are seated in Stand A - South Goal End. Visiting fans have an area reserved in A9, which can be extended to sectors A7, A11, B7, B11 and B13. This area is protected by barriers as well as stewards and police.
4. What month's fee do Members' have to pay to access the stadium?
As well as needing a valid ticket, Club Members need to have the previous month's fees paid.
5. Can Children enter into the stadium?
Entry is prohibited for children under the age of 3. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Tickets may be required for children over the age of 3 for certain matches. Children over the age of 12 must have a valid ticket.
6. Can I take pictures during the match in Alvalade?
Professional photographic or filming equipment is strictly prohibited, however images can be taken with smaller equipment with zoom and lens of less than 150mm.
7. Where can I store my helmet or any prohibited object when entering the stadium?
There are two rooms designated as 'Guarda Objectos' in Estádio José Alvalade (one next to Gate 2 and the other next to Gate 3), where objects can be stored free of charge and collected up to 30 minutes after the final whistle.
8. What are the best entrances for those with restricted mobility?
The 2nd floor of the South and North Goal End are ready to host fans with restricted mobility and are fitted with adapted elevators and bathrooms. Each reduced mobility ticket can bring along another fan free of charge.
9. Can I bring food and drink into the stadium?
For security reasons, bringing food or drink into the stadium from outside is expressly prohibited. Exceptions are made for children's food and medical prescriptions.
10. What is the nearest Metro station to the stadium?
You can easily get to the stadium on the Yellow or Green Line (Campo Grande Station).